This course provides delegates with the following:
- Know the difference between a successful (growing) and a declining (failing)
- What is competitiveness and productivity?
- Understanding what “adding value” really mean and how to apply value adding steps.
- To understand what a problem is; how to record it; how to analyse it; and how to solve it.
- How to use our MS Word; Excel & PowerPoint tools to make the following RCA templates:
- Various types of problem recording sheets.
- Various types of Pareto Analysis templates.
- Advanced Ishikawa software diagrams.
- Advanced 5WHY software templates.
- Advanced 5S specific developed software.
- Fault Tree analysis and WBS templates.
- Various flowcharts for visual management.
- Histogram; Run Chart; X Chart templates.
- Scatter diagram and relationships charts.
- Simplified Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Corporate climate measuring tools.
- Productivity analysis and measuring tool.
- Is- Is Not analysis specific developed tool.
The step-by-step software templates are streamlined during the course. They can be used immediately when returning to the workplace